The Bloody Awesome Movie Podcast focuses on a single film per episode, usually a new release (hopefully theatrically at some point) giving a spoiler-free review. Then Matt Hudson (@wiwt_uk) from What I Watched Tonight and Jonathan Berk (@berkreviews) from Berkreviews.com will introduce a variety of movies or pop-culture-related topics in a series of segments. However, for this week we are covering the Tribeca Film Festival so we are rapidly discussing spoiler-free reviews of the films we saw from it.
Review of Copshop (2021)
- Directed by Joe Carnahan
- Written by Kurt McLeod(screenplay), Joe Carnahan(screenplay), and Mark Williams(story)
- Starring Frank Grillo, Gerard Butler, Toby Huss, Alexis Louder, Ryan O’Nan, and Jose Pablo Cantillo.
- IMDb.com Synopsis: On the run from a lethal assassin, a wily con artist devises a scheme to hide out inside a small-town police station-but when the hitman turns up at the precinct, an unsuspecting rookie cop finds herself caught in the crosshairs.
- 80% RT critic, 61 Metascore, 6.7 IMDb user score, and 3.1/5 on Letterboxd
- RELEASE location / DATE: Theaters
Movie/Pop culture news that caught our attention
Movies, TV, Video Games, Music, Podcasts (not ours), etc that we use to pass the time
- Nightmare on Film Street (Blood Feast)
- Respect, Prisoners of the Ghostland, The Green Knight (did I mention this last week?), Another Round
- Star Wars: Visions
- Blank Check – Starman / Mummy
- The African Queen, 9/11, City Lights, The Monster Squad, On the Waterfront, High Noon
- What If, WWDITS
BAMP on Twitter | BAMP on Instagram | TeePublic Merchandise
Jon on Twitter | Jon on IG | Jon on Letterboxd.com
Matt on Twitter | Matt on IG | Matt on Letterboxd.com
Berkreviews.com | WhatIWatchedTonight.co.uk