The Bloody Awesome Movie Podcast focuses on a single film per episode, usually a new release (hopefully theatrically at some point) giving a spoiler-free review. Then Matt Hudson (@wiwt_uk) from What I Watched Tonight and Jonathan Berk (@berkreviews) from Berkreviews.com will introduce a variety of movies or pop-culture-related topics in a series of segments. However, for this week we are covering the Tribeca Film Festival so we are rapidly discussing spoiler-free reviews of the films we saw from it.
Review of No Time to Die (2021)
- Directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga
- Written by Neal Purvis (screenplay by), Robert Wade(screenplay by), and Cary Joji Fukunaga (screenplay by)
- Starring Daniel Craig, Léa Seydoux, Rami Malek, Lashana Lynch, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, and Naomie Harris.
- IMDb.com Synopsis: James Bond has left active service. His peace is short-lived when Felix Leiter, an old friend from the CIA, turns up asking for help, leading Bond onto the trail of a mysterious villain armed with dangerous new technology.
- 84% RT critic, 70 Metascore, 7.6 IMDb user score, and 3.6/5 on Letterboxd
- RELEASE location / DATE: Theaters
Movie/Pop culture news that caught our attention
- Scream first look: Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette join franchise newbies (and Ghostface) in fifth film
Movies, TV, Video Games, Music, Podcasts (not ours), etc that we use to pass the time
- Rotten Tomatoes is Wrong (The Last Jedi, The Mummy)
- What If? (Movie), Jakob’s Wife, Halloween Kills
- Squid Game
- Blank Check – Prince of Darkness, Bonus episode Elvis TV movie
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3-7, King Kong (1933), Red Eye, Night of the Demon, and Mimic
- What If, What we do in the Shadows
BAMP on Twitter | BAMP on Instagram | TeePublic Merchandise
Jon on Twitter | Jon on IG | Jon on Letterboxd.com
Matt on Twitter | Matt on IG | Matt on Letterboxd.com
Berkreviews.com | WhatIWatchedTonight.co.uk