The Bloody Awesome Movie Podcast focuses on a single film per episode, usually a new release (hopefully theatrically at some point) giving a spoiler-free review. Then Matt Hudson (@wiwt_uk) from What I Watched Tonight and Jonathan Berk (@berkreviews) from Berkreviews.com will introduce a variety of movies or pop-culture-related topics in a series of segments. However, for this week we are covering the Tribeca Film Festival so we are rapidly discussing spoiler-free reviews of the films we saw from it.
Review of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)
- Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton
- Written by Destin Daniel Cretton, Dave Callaham, Andrew Lanham
- Starring Simu Liu, Awkwafina, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Meng’er Zhang, Fala Chen, Michelle Yeoh, and Wah Yuen.
- Letterboxd.com Synopsis: Shang-Chi must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization.
- 92% RT critic, 71 Metascore, 8.0 IMDb user score, and 3.9/5 on Letterboxd
- RELEASE location / DATE: Theaters
Movie/Pop culture news that caught our attention
Movies, TV, Video Games, Music, Podcasts (not ours), etc that we use to pass the time
- Rotten Tomatoes is Wrong About…(Iron Man 3)
- Inside Llewyn Davis, Super 8, Descendants 1-3, Attack the Block, Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Blank Check – Riddick and Escape from New York
- The Legacy, Atlantics, Demon Seed, Let’s Scare Jessica to Death, Audrey Rose, and The Mephisto Waltz
- What if Episode 3 and 4, What we do in the shadows 1 & 2
BAMP on Twitter | BAMP on Instagram | TeePublic Merchandise
Jon on Twitter | Jon on IG | Jon on Letterboxd.com
Matt on Twitter | Matt on IG | Matt on Letterboxd.com
Berkreviews.com | WhatIWatchedTonight.co.uk