Episode 014 of Top Five Movies features Jonathan Berk (@berkreviews), Michael Sanchez (@servermonkey), and Corey Starr (@coreyrstarr) discussing the movie moments that made them laugh out loud! There are lots of comedic memories that come out in this podcast with plenty of tangents along the way. It was one that all three people said was more challenging than they expected. However, their lists feature some great comedies. SPOILER WARNING!
Top Five Movies Laugh Out Loud Moments
5. Anchorman – Baxter conversation
4. Super troopers – Freaking out…man
3. Tommy Boy – House keeping
2. Swingers – Calling too soon
1. Princess Bride – Battle of wits
5. The Other Guys – You Thinking What I’m Thinking? (2010)
4. Airplane! – (1980) – Oh yeah, I speak Jive.
3. Uncle Buck – (1989) – Bug and a hatchet in the trunk scene.
2. Young Frankenstein – Whose brain I did put in? Abby someone. Abby who? Abby Normal. (1974)
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail – French Taunter / Trojan Rabbit (1975)
5. “Pizza” Cara Ethyl throws her voice around so her mom thinks she has birthday guests
4. “Mean Girls” Karen thinks her cousin is hot
3. “Our Idiot Brother”- Ned sells marijuana to a police officer and doesn’t know why his parole officer is talking so slow
2. “The Jerk” Navin was born a poor black child
1. “Bridesmaids” Annie argues with snotty teen in jewelry store